Last week I showed you the journals I made for the women at my church, and yesterday I posted the Journal Cover Tutorial. Today, I'm very excited to start this giveaway!
This journal cover is made from Amy Butler's Daisy Chain Deco Rose Navy and holds a composition book from Target. It has a snap closure and is fully washable if soiled. If you fill the book with notes, thoughts or prayers, you can purchase a replacement composition book at Target for $0.94.
I thought it'd be fun to share some random facts about me for this giveaway. However, one of these facts is false. Can you guess which one? Which statement is most intriguing to you? On what would you like me to elaborate?
1. I'm a true redhead, and have two redheaded children.
2. I lived in Africa in my twenties.
3. I have traveled to over ten countries, but never been to Mexico or Canada.
4. In a three and a half year period, my husband and I owned three different houses in three different states.
5. I love to iron.
6. My siblings and I live on the extreme ends of the continental US: Orlando, NYC, and Seattle.
7. My first car was a 1985 Chrysler Plymouth Minivan.
8. I've been to the only all-women's mall in the world.
9. I love coffee, diet coke and wine.
10. My husband's family owns a restaurant with a 54 year history.
11. I was in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina.
12. I lost more weight when I was pregnant than any other diet plan.
13. In high school, I was a cheerleader and captain of the math team.
14. I own three sewing machines, but only use one.
15. I was born on the day that Mt. St. Helen's erupted.
The winner will not be based on accuracy of answer, but chosen randomly. I just don't think it's fair to allow those who know me best to have an advantage over the rest of you! Guessing which statement is false is simply for fun.
I'm using Rafflecopter for this giveaway, because I've heard great things about it. Hope it works! Please email me if you have any problems with your entry/entries. If you are seeing this post in a reader, you will need to click through.
Good luck everyone!
a Rafflecopter giveaway