Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Neighbor Gifts

We moved into a new neighborhood in August, and wanted to give something to our neighbors this year as a means to share the gospel with them.  I saw this idea on a blog last year (sorry I don't remember where), and thought it was so simple, cheap and cute! 
The instructions are simple:  Put Hersey Kisses inside a wire whisk, stick in a cellophane bag, tie with ribbon and attach a tag.   My tag says, "We whisk you a Merry Kiss-mas!"  Inside the tag I wrote our names and street number, since we are new to the neighborhood.  I got my wire whisks at Target- a 3-pack for $2.99.  You could also check the Dollar Tree.
It was a lot of fun delivering these gifts.  My 3 year old really enjoyed knocking on the doors and shouting, "Merry Christmas!"  And, the responses from our neighbors were as varied as the colors in a rainbow!

Pin It! Buffer

No comments:

Post a Comment