Monday, May 23, 2011

Giveaway Day: Reusable Snack Bags (3 winners!)



Once again, I'm participating in Sew, Mama, Sew's semiannual Giveaway Day.This giveaway is actually three separate giveaways, which means there will be three winners.  Yeah for more people to win!  :)

The prize?  Reusable snack bags, of course!  They were such a huge hit last time that I just couldn't withhold them from my readers.

Reusable snack bags are useful for so many things other than food.  Here's a few ways that friends and family have used them:
  • Keeps pacifiers and/or breast padsclean and dry
  • Discreetly hides feminine products in your purse
  • Keeps ID and credit cards waterproof while at the pool/water park
  • Securely holds coupons while shopping
  • Contains medications while traveling
  • Stylish cosmetic case
Each bag has a  velcro closure and is fully lined with PUL- a wipe-down clean material.  Bags are machine washable and line dry.


Giveaway #1:  Set of Three Purple, Lime and Turquoise Snack Bags

Simply leave a comment telling me how you would use these bags for a chance to enter.  If I haven't yet met you (either in person or online), please take the time to introduce yourself to me.  I love making new friends.  One comment per person please.  Multiple comments will be deleted.  Please make sure your comment includes an email address or blog address for contact information.

Giveaway #2: Set of Three Red Floral Snack Bags
 

To enter this giveaway, you must become a follower of this blog.  No comment is needed.  I will choose a winner from the follower list.  To follow the blog, simply click on "Follow" on the right sidebar towards the top.

Giveaway #3: Set of Three Retro Swirl Snack Bags
 


To enter this giveaway, you must post this statement (or a very similar statement) in your Facebook status:  "Enter to win reusable snack bags at Gabriel's Good Tidings. http://gabrielsgoodtidings.blogspot.com/2011/05/giveaway-day-reusable-snack-bags-3.html"  You must tag Gabriel's Good Tidings in your status and post a link back to this post.  Tagging me in your status will automatically enter you into this giveaway.  No additional comment is needed.

***You may post this in your status as many times as you like.  Each post will qualify you for one entry.***

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Tips to make this work:
Like Gabriel's Good Tidings on Facebook
Type "Hope I win this giveaway from @Gabriel's Good Tidings http://gabrielsgoodtidings.blogspot.com/2011/05/giveaway-day-reusable-snack-bags-3.html" (or similar statement) in your status.
Click on the lock icon (just left of the "Share" button).  Chooseufl.edu "Everyone" from the drop down menu.
Click "Share".
Check Gabriel's Good Tidings Wall to make sure it posted!
Email me if you have questions/problems.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Other Important Details:
Giveaway is open worldwide.
Winners will be chosen by random.org.
Giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on Wednesday, May 25.
Winners will receive an email and be announced on this blog on Thursday, May 26.
All prizes must be claimed within 48 hours.
Prizes will be shipped via USPS.


Good Luck!
Pin It! Buffer

105 comments:

  1. I am Jaci Bryan, Tara Bryan Hudgins sister in law, that is how I cam across your blog!! I love seeing your crafts and stuff....I just purchased a sewing machine so I love reading about all the new stuff you try! I would use these adorable snack bags for my baby girl due in July. In the beginning I would use them for anything I may need to stick in their like pacifiers or wipes for a quick trip, then as she grows I would use them for puffs and snacks! =) My e-mail address is jbryan1833@yahoo.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:12 AM

    Jill, stopping over from the giveaway list. I've always wanted some of these bags, I think they'd be great to take snacks to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great - I'd would use them to carry hand sanitizer, an extra napkin, and my mini fork - like a mini-picnic kit for those impromtu grocery store stops for day trips on the train.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure how to tag you in my status, but I did post to facebook about your giveaway.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gabriels-Good-Tidings/136454716387498?ref=ts&sk=wall#!/profile.php?id=1804616551

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them!!! stroxel15@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big surprise here, but I use the bags to take my coupons to the store :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:12 AM

    Hi, I'm Meredith Blair I have 3 children 5, 3, and 2. I would love to win the bags. I grew up with a mom who sewed all our clothes, curtains, table clothsm ect, ect... if it needed sewing she did it. now she is sewing for the grandbabies :) I never did learn how to sew, but I am still hping to one day, so handmade items just thrill me! I would love to win Your pouches and I would use them to help organize my purse. I just got a huge floppy bag, that holds everything, but it does hold everything, but the kitchen sink...lol... and now I am that lady in front of you at the cash register who can't find anything. I really could use some help :)

    my email is meredith_blair@yahoo.com Thank you so much for considering me to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm Alyssa. I was directed here via Stephanie on FB. Loved browsing already! These seem like the perfect thing to keep dirty onsies/burp cloths separated from the clean stuff in my diaper bag. Also seem great to keep extra nappies for cloth diapers! Alyssamc0@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tonya Payne9:17 AM

    I would use it to put snacks for my granddaughter for camp.

    tlpayne@blomand.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:17 AM

    Hey, I'm Kathi and I am a student, mother, partner, crafter, writer, etc., etc. would use your snack bags to put in my children's lunch bags! Thanks for the entry!
    kwarmelink(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter plays travel softball. These would be perfect for those long days!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My name is Kim, and I am expecting baby #2 in August. I would use these adorable bags with my toddler and new baby, to carry around all the little things mom's need to keep their kids happy. By the way, I stumbled onto your blog, and I LOVE your crafts! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would use them to bring my coupons to the store.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kristi9:50 AM

    Hello! I found out about this giveaway on one of Coupons Make It Free posts. My name is Kristi and I am a Stay-at-Home Mom of two little boys which make my life a little chaotic at times and certainly unorganized. I love these adorable snack bags and would love the opportunity to win something so useful. Really, the possibilities are endless as to what these would best be used for, but for now I would use these for an easy way to organize my coupons for a quick trip to the grocery store. Ok....maybe using one for snacks for the boys if they are going shopping with me. :)

    kristi_johnson_31205@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! I would use the bags for snacks, of course! :) Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh the joy of having a slim eco friendly snack carrier to throw in my purse!! my kids are too old for diaper bags now, but still in constant need of snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the bags! My name is Deserae, and I am from Utah. I love to quilt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous10:36 AM

    Hi I'm Lupe. I would love to have the opportunity to use your bags for coupons. We are a family of 4 and are on a VERY tight budget. I am a stay at home mom and these bags would help organize my coupons and our budget. Thank you and have a great day.
    Lupe
    dngsalazar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there. These are pretty and so useful! I would definitely use them for kids snacks (I almost typed snakes and Leah had one of those the other day too!). See you soon!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute. I am a mother of 5.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous12:07 PM

    I just discovered your blog today but will be back often to visit now that i know your here. I love the snack bags, and would us them to store many things. My husband and I use coupons at the store and we use the envelope system these would be perfect to carry coupons in one and put store my envelopes in another the third I would most likly use to store small but necessary things like post it's, a small calculator a pen and stamps. We haven't met before my name is Brandy and I saw a post on coupons make it free. I look forward to getting to know you better. Thanks for the chance to win these great prizes. My email is jclofa@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous12:08 PM

    Hi! I'm Amanda - a stay-at-home-mom of my adorable baby girl and a furry Boston Terrier. We would use the bags for snacks and utensils (spoons) to the park, beach, zoo, etc. I also loved your idea to put your wallet contents in them for days at the beach! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi! I'm Courtney, a friend of Steph Rex's (from when she lived in IN). :) These are super cute, and while I can think of a plethora of things to use them for other than snacks, I need them for their original purpose. My girls take their cereal in snack bags (ziploc) to eat on the way to school because they have to leave soooo early. But also, kid #2 can't have wheat, so it would be nice to have bags that are just for her and guaranteed wheat-free!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi! I saw my friend Amanda's FB status post about this contest and decided to check it out. :)

    I would give these to my friend April who's expecting in July and wants to buy and use environmentally friendly products for baby, including cute reusable snack bags like this! ;) kassiejahr@frontier.com Always encouraging enviro-friendly & waste reduction!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, I am Maya. I make all kinds of things. At the moment I am really into pottery. I would use these to take my snacks with me to the studio. I have a long class once a week but I also drive out there for practice. I always need to take snacks because of the amount of time I usually spend at the studio.

    Thanks!

    redzshadow at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi I'm a new follower, I found your blog through the Happy Housewife. I love your creations, they are beautiful. My son starts full day preschool next year and he'll be bringing lunches and snacks to school everyday. Plus at least once a week we picnic, sometimes 2 or 3 times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  28. hi ya I'm Duff. Sometimes nutty, always ready for a laugh at my own expense. I would use these bags in an umber of ways, the first is to keep my snacks at the 100-calorie level and the bigger one would be perfect for when i need to carry the GPS in my purse. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi there, I'm Mary Ann from the blog A Joyful Chaos where I blog all about my journey from a happy little Amish girl to where I am today.

    I would love to win this giveaway. With another baby on the way I would save these cute bags and use them as snack bags once he/she is old enough to enjoy snacks.

    Thanks for the opportunity to win.

    ajoyfulnoise (at) live (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi! I'm Crystal, a dollmaker from Canada. you can see my babies at www.dreambabydolls.com

    My little girls would love these bags for their lunchboxes.

    cwonitoy(at)shaw(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  31. Those are cute!

    I'd pack snacks for the 3 wee ones, or stash sewing stuff for me! ;)

    RP from BBC {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi I am Lindsay, I have a store, Small Town Diva from ND and I do personalization with embroidery, quilting and applique. Love your items, so cute! I have been wanting to get some snack bags for the pool this summer!
    smalltowndiva@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi! My name is Sarah. I would use these snack bags when I take my lunch to work! :) Thanks for this giveaway.

    sfinn1988 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Anonymous3:17 PM

    I HAVE 2 KIDS WHO I WOULD PACK SNACK FOR. THEY WOULD ALSO COME IN HANDY FOR MEDICATIONS WHEN WE GO CAMPING THIS SUMMER SO I COULD KEEP UP WITH THEM EASIER. I COULD THINK OF MANY MORE USES FOR THEM. AND THERE JUST CUTE TOO.

    LADENNEY2005@AOL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  35. LISA BROWN3:18 PM

    I HAVE 2 KIDS WHO I WOULD PACK SNACK FOR. THEY WOULD ALSO COME IN HANDY FOR MEDICATIONS WHEN WE GO CAMPING THIS SUMMER SO I COULD KEEP UP WITH THEM EASIER. I COULD THINK OF MANY MORE USES FOR THEM. AND THERE JUST CUTE TOO.

    LADENNEY2005@AOL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi! My name is Michelle ,I am a college student and new to the blogging world! I love to sew and quilt! I am happy to have stumbled onto your blog,cause its so cute!
    I would probably use the bags as either snack bags, or purse organizers!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a lovely selection! I have five kids under 8 so we eat a lot of snacks :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the retro swirl ones! Hello, I'm Marta, mama of Jonathan, and we use oodles of bags for everything these days...so we'd definitely put these to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am a busy mom with three kids. They keep me hopping. Love the snack bags they would come in handy for all those car rides all over the place. Thanks so much New follower.

    lauri dot rymar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi, I'm Brittney and came across your blog from Just Enough Style. Love your cute ideas! I love taking snacks to work and would love something reusable so we can save on plastic baggies! Brilliant! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  41. What cute bags...I could totally use them at work!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog...great minds think alike on the wine cork projects, right :)? You've got to try some reds...once you get hooked you won't be able to stop!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would use these for lunches on the farm... we're a family farm in Alberta, CANANDA

    ReplyDelete
  43. you make realy nice things.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I can't get the tagging to work on FB, even after I retyped it (and yes, I did Like you). I will try one more time. Anyway, I am Kristin, mother of two little guys. I want to send snacks to their schools in reusable bags instead of (gasp!) disposable ones or the plastic containers I have been sending them in but have not yet been able to sew any myself. I only have one for the older child. Sigh. I know how you can help me out :wink: :wink: Please FB me if I win at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1327935711 -- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  45. hi! I have followed you via RSS but I did just now followed you through google. thank you for this lovely chance to win! these would be good for the grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would use the set for my daughter for her snacks at school! Thanks for the chance to win!

    athenley (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi! I'm Nicole and I found you through Sew Mama Sew. I love to sew, too, but I haven't had a chance to make snack bags (though I have wanted to for a long time!). I have two kids and they are always snacking, so I think these would be perfect for them. Thank you for doing this :)

    elocin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hi! I'm Jenn. I would use your bags to carry a rosary and snacks... but not together:-)

    ReplyDelete
  49. P.S. I've been following your blog since you posted the onesies. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love these! I'd definitely use one for a pacifier keeper, and the other two... maybe for snacks?

    Feel free to check out my giveaway! http://3giraffesinc.blogspot.com/2011/05/sew-mama-sew-giveaway-day.html

    P.S. - We live in the same city. Kinda cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. I have 3 kids, I would use these bags for snacks in the car, at the park and whatever else! :) amberortega at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would use these for toddler snacks in my purse and diaper bag

    corrieb96@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love the first group and they would make my boring lunch bag so much more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I would use these for toddler snacks! Thanks for the chance to win (and I've been a follower for awhile now!).

    ReplyDelete
  55. The amount of plastic baggies with crushed cheerios in my backseat is really sad. I would much rather have some reusable (and adorable)snack baggies! katiefewell(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Cute! I can think about about bajillion ways snack bags would be used in our house. For lunches and lunch snacks, of course. I can see keeping small purse items in one to keep them from getting lost. They'd be great for keeping thing from getting lost in the bottom of the diaper bag - or soaked when I inevitably break another bottle of pumped milk. (argh...) And I can pretty much guarantee that the three year old would snag one for his ever-growing collections. Thank you for taking part in Giveaway Day and for offering up such great goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hello! I'm a mother of a 3 year old girl, I think I have more snacks on the floor than on the jar, so I think with these bags, she will be more responsible, ... yeah, as if. Well, I think she will be looking at how cute the bag is:)

    ReplyDelete
  58. hello hello... My name is Steph I am mum to Moo 10year, Bear 5years and Bubble 2.5years. I can not cook Carlos handles that and very well I might add. We are currently a family in complete crisis but we have each other and the universe seems to have a much grander plan for our family. I am a re fashioner and have just learnt to crochet and am working on a Therapy Quilt. I think I would have to use your pouches to store my buttons which the kiddis keep sneaking away hehehe

    I haven't been this personal in any of my comments but you asked...lol...
    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  59. What a great idea! Although I could definitely use them as snack bags with my two sons I think they would probably end up in my knitting bag. These are perfect for holding notions (tape measure, needles, stitch markers, etc)

    epeanut79 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  60. Beth Hawks from The Modern Lady stopping over from the Sew Mama Sew giveaway. I am hypoglycemic so I often pack something in my purse just in case I'm out and about and am feeling a little sugar dip. I would use these snack bags to replace the crappy plastic ones I now reuse lol.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi, I'm Moira from Crafty Moira. I love the idea of these! I'm trying to use less plastic and this is a great way to do it! I am gluten free so have to take my own snacks everywhere! This would be a great help!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hi I'm Cass from Wollongong, Australia. I wish I could say I sew lots, but at the moment I seem to collect more fabric than I actually use!
    Lovely to meet you. :)
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  63. These are a great idea! I'm Tanene ...and I randomly came across your page on Facebook. I live in Adelaide, South Australia and have a little girl named Maddie :) these bags would be great when on a family day out to the zoo or beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  64. I've been wanting some of these to carry snacks in the diaper bag!
    mindfulhome at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I think I would either use them for snacks, or for travel jewelry holders.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Anonymous10:39 AM

    This little pouch would make a great present for my daughter to use for her babies dummy.

    wendyhatton@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  67. Anonymous10:52 AM

    The snack bags are so cute! Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I would use them for my kids' snacks. My daughter thinks it's a great treat to bring a snack in the car. Thanks for the chance to win! sheets625 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I have six kiddos - so they'd be fighting over who got to use them:-)

    ReplyDelete
  70. Love you blog! My daughter will be starting kindergarten this upcoming school year so these will definitely come in handy! Thanks so much for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  71. I'm from Gloucestershire in the UK!
    These bags are such a great idea for lunch snacks

    ReplyDelete
  72. Hi from Texas! These would be great for the goldfish we have to carry everywhere for my 1 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Baby snacks! We have just started weaning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  74. I am Alice. I am from Utah. I have always wanted to make some snack bags and haven't got to it yet, so winning these would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Oh how great! I love the swirls but I would be happy with any.... thanks from New Orleans!

    ReplyDelete
  76. I would love those snack bags. I have two kids and we are always having picnic lunches, so these would be handy. We live in Utah. Nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  77. I love pouches, great for organization.

    helenhsin(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I would use these bags for makeup, small items that i don't want my 1 yr old getting ahold of like bobby pins, change, buttons and sewing needles. I would probably leave one in my purse, one in the diaper bag and one in my car. This is such a cute and crafty idea...wish I would have thought of that along time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  79. i love the retro one!..id probably use them for my knitting supplies..raineoc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I would use these bags for our picnic lunches as a family!

    ReplyDelete
  81. These would be perfect for bringing child-friendly snacks with me wherever I go... and not having to waste a plastic bag! yay for eco-friendly!!

    ReplyDelete
  82. With baby #2 coming in July, the bags would be perfect for pacifiers! Thank you for the giveaway opportunity!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  83. These bags would be great for snacks at work!
    delainaj36(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  84. These snack bags are too cute! I would use them for snacks and other toddler supplies!
    kari(dot)ann(dot)hoffmann(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I am Lynn from New Hampshire. I bring lunch to work everyday and i would use these for my snacks. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Anonymous10:24 PM

    I use reusable snack bags at work for lunch every day, and I'd love to add these to my rotation. They're super cute and would make me happy to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Thanks for a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  88. Hi there, I live on Vancouver Island near Victoria, BC, Canada. It's beautiful here, with great things to do like ocean kayaking and camping. If I won those snack bags I would be encouraged to bring a healthy lunch from home instead of eating out all the time.

    Thanks for offering up such cool snack bag sets!

    Cheers,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  89. Awesome giveaway - these would be great for the kids lunches

    ReplyDelete
  90. Thanks for the generous giveaway!
    I loves this idea - Discreetly hides feminine products in your purse ^^ .. Probably will use it for that..
    Well, Im living in a country having summer all the year.. :) Nice to meet you.
    Cheers from hueisei, Malaysia
    I am following your blog too..

    ReplyDelete
  91. For giveaway #1, I use snack bags all the time to carry my lunch and these would be so helpful!
    bgeorge1957@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Hiya! these bags look great and I love the colours of this set. My kids are always rooting around in my handbag for snacks stashed in various pockets, so if i had these bags, at least they'd make it easier to locate the snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  93. These are so stinking cute! What a great giveaway!..and super cute blog! I will be back to visit again soon. :) I am loving that #3. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  94. Having 3 "big kids" these will be great for keeping snacks/sandwiches during our trips into town during the day. Thanks for a chance to win such a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  95. What a fantastic giveaway! My name is Krista and I'm from the east coast of Canada! I love to hand sew, and recently bought a pre-loved sewing machine to get my creative juices flowing. :)

    I'd definitely use those snack bags for when or family is out for the day and need to bring snacks! I hate using disposable ziplock bags!

    ReplyDelete
  96. jamie9:10 AM

    What a generous giveaway! I'm Jamie, from North Carolina. I have two small children, so I would use these as snack bags!
    youmustbeastranger(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I would love these bags. I am always bringing snacks to work and am feeling guilty about all the ziplocks that I go through!

    ReplyDelete
  98. Anonymous1:50 PM

    I would love to enter.I would it for makeup


    Emily

    Sk8ter.emily (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Giveaway #1

    I'd use it as a part of our picnic set up! They are so cute, though, I might just look at them and admire them.

    And I don't think we've met. I'm Chantel, and I love barefoot summer days, gardens, cooking from scratch, playing with my niece and being married to my best friend!

    alaskawildrose at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Cute fabrics! I've been trying to find a set of these locally and haven't yet.

    ReplyDelete
  101. Those bags would be so useful for our weekly playgroup!

    ReplyDelete
  102. Theresa Nelson6:25 PM

    I would use them in my diaper bag, I'm always toting around snacks for my toddler...this would be so much better than a plastic bag!!
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    daniel_theresa(at)yahoo(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  103. Hello from Canada! I'm a SAHM with an amazing 3yo son. I love all things music and sing in the choir at our Church. I would most likely use these snack bags for snacks, as I am forever putting food in my purse for one of us! They are so cute! Thanks so much for this opportunity! God bless you and yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  104. Love the snack bags! With two little ones, I've always got snacks in my purse. I occasionally have to use a plastic bag which I hate doing so I'd love some soft bags to use.

    ReplyDelete