When I saw this post on Make It and Love It, I knew I had to make some hats for Breanna's baby girl, who is due mid-March. I actually made these hats a week or so ago, but delayed posting them until today so she wouldn't see them before the baby shower.
These hats were so easy to make, and incredibly fun and girly, too! I tried making one for my daughter, who is 21 months, but I made it too small, so I'll pass that on to someone a little younger. I am so happy with how they turned out, and now I just need to figure out how to make one in my daughter's size!
I wasn't able to attend Breanna's shower, but sent these hats and a few other things as a gift, so I hope she loves them as much as I do!
So cute! I made some hats for Christmas gifts and was so happy with how easy and fun they were to make. I didn't want to stop, so I ended up making some for just about everyone!! LOL! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete~Terry
http://mossandclover.blogspot.com/
Those are so cute. I'm your newest follower. I would love it if you linked your project up to my link party.
ReplyDeleteMore The Merrier Monday.
http://diyhshp.blogspot.com
I love these so much!!! What kind of material did you use and where did you get it at? Thank u, Brooke
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower and hope that you will come be a follower at my blog!!!
brookedouglass@yahoo.com
Girl Boy Girl Inspired
Brooke, the fabric is from joanns. Thanks for your sweet comments!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable. I would love it if you would link this up to my blog party, A Marvelous Mess. At each party I will pick one project to feature on my sidebar for a week!! Here is the link: http://marvelouslymessy.blogspot.com/2011/02/marvelous-mess-2.html
ReplyDeleteThese are darling! I have a new baby niece, and these would be so fun to make for her. Thanks for the idea!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, you did a great job, and I'm sure the new mom will love them too! Thanks so much for sharing on Craft schooling Sunday!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, I love how those turned out. And I love the knit prints you found. Adorable! I hope the recipient enjoys them... And thanks for the link!
ReplyDeleteAshley
Love your hats! Quick question: when you went to JoAnn's to buy your fabric, how much did you need to make one hat?
ReplyDeleteJenni, You need very little fabric for each hat, I think I got 5/8 of a yard but i have tons left over... you could probably get by with only 1/4 yard. Good luck!!!
ReplyDelete