Monday, March 07, 2011

Yard Sale Score! Vintage Sheets!

Last Saturday my daughter and I were yard sale-ing and I stumbled on four sets of vintage sheets.  They are all twin size, but have all three pieces (fitted sheet, flat sheet and pillowcase).  I listed them on Ebay (sorry to my sister who is a closet Strawberry Shortcake fan!) and am hoping to reap huge rewards for my $4 (total!) investment.

Click on the link below each photo to see the Ebay listing and more photos.




Pin It! Buffer

3 comments:

  1. You're so very cruel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This takes me back! I had those Garfield sheets on my bed for years, all through Junior High! Wow! My sister had the Care Bears sheets. Very cool find! I hope you hit the jackpot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:18 PM

    How funny, I think I had ALL of those sheets as a kid!!

    ReplyDelete