To coordinate with the Ruffle Blankie, I added a few hot pink and lime goodies for sweet Lawson.
Bibs and a Snack Bag- I backed the bibs with a lime green hand towel. I love the pop of color it gives to this already vibrant fabric. I had just enough fabric left over from the blankie for these two projects.
Placemat purse with a felt flower. I love how the Dollar Tree has bright placemats that I'd probably never use on my table, yet they make great purses. It's so easy to sew two sides together and add gussets to the bottom. Stitch ribbon on the top for handles and you're done!
I'll share the tutorial for the felt flower early next week. Trust me, it's super simple but makes a big impact!
A pink and green coordinated gift- what more could a one year old want?
No comments:
Post a Comment