Thursday, December 16, 2010

Baby Boy Car Seat Canopy

Tonight I made this Car Seat Canopy for a friend at church, who is giving it as a gift.  I no longer have an infant car seat, as ours was way beyond the 5-year limit.  So, you'll have to click on the links to see how it works.
It's a blue and brown print with elephants, peanuts and polka dots.  From the Debbie Mumm collection at JoAnn's, it is one of my favorite baby boy patterns. The lining and velcro handles are a coordinating brown broadcloth.

I package all of my Car Seat Canopies with this postcard size tag, which has a brief description of its uses, washing instructions, and my contact information.  I find this helpful as many people have never seen a Car Seat Canopy, but love it after just one use.  Everyone I have given or sold a Car Seat Canopy to has raved about it.  

If you'd like to order one, please click here.
Pin It! Buffer

2 comments:

  1. This fabric is delicious! I so wish we had Joanns in the UK....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love one of these for my baby boy that is due in August

    ReplyDelete