I kept a few pairs out for my daughter, who seems to be the most perfect size between 18 months and 2T. Her 2T pants fall off the waist, and her 18 months pants are now capris. So, I've resorted to a wardrobe of skirts and leg warmers for her.
These prints are so full of cuteness and could compliment a costume or just help your child look festive!
Leg warmers have so many great features, such as -
* Don't have to remove baby's pants to change a diaper, or to go potty with a toddler.
* Easy to change if soiled.
* Machine wash and dry.
* Can wear with or without shoes.
* The perfect pair with a onesie, dress, overalls or romper.
* Great for cooler mornings- easy to remove as the day gets warmer.
Most of the knee socks are designed to fit toddlers and preschoolers, but there is one pair for newborns.
As always, these leg warmers are available in my etsy shop. If you live in Orlando, use coupon code PICKUPORLANDO to waive all shipping costs. (We can arrange pick up near my home or workplace.)