Monday, December 27, 2010

Gift for a Christmas Baby Girl

My husband has a life-long friend who became a father over Christmas weekend.  I didn't think the baby girl wasn't due until mid-January, so I had postponed making her gift until after Christmas.  I ran to the sewing room when hubby got the text that Christmas Baby Girl was on her way!  Since this family lives up north (when you live in Florida, almost everything is north!), I sent some things that may help with the frigid temperatures!

 A Rice Warmer for Mommy, Burp Cloths, Leg Warmers, and a Car Seat Canopy. I also added a bib at the last minute (after I took this photo!).

A close up of the Car Seat Canopy.  I'll be posting soon about how I learned to make my own labels and save tons of $$$!

I've had this butterfly fabric for a few months, waiting for the right occasion to use it.  I hope this new mommy and baby (and daddy, too!) love it as much as I do.

Car Seat Canopies are an excellent baby gift!  I have made TONS and everyone LOVES them!  Click here to order one.
Pin It! Buffer

2 comments:

  1. My husband give me a baby monitor as the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI,

    I am your new follower and would love for you to stop-by and follow-back!

    Have a fabulous 2011!

    ReplyDelete