Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Boutique for a Week - now with a Betsy Shoppe!

If you live in Central Florida, you are in luck!  Next week begins Orlando's top children's consignment sale, Boutique for A Week.  This is not your average consignment sale- it's well organized, clean, high-quality and incredibly upscale.  For those reasons, Boutique for a Week was named Orlando's Best Consignment Sale.  If you've never shopped a consignment sale before, I highly encourage you to start with Boutique for a Week.  You will not be disappointed.
The sale is located at Metro Life Church in Casselberry.  Even if that's a bit of a drive for you, it will be worth it.  

Boutique for a Week accepts clothing for all ages- newborn to junior size 16, young men's sizes 28W - 34W.  In addition, they sell children's gear, furniture, toys, bikes, shoes, accessories, books, bedding, carseats, and more.

Want to know the most exciting part?  

This year, they opened a handmade shop called the Betsy Shoppe - where local crafters can sell handmade items.  I was so thrilled to be chosen to sell my snack bags, clutches and leg warmers at this fantastic event.  
I hope you'll drop by and find a few things you can use.  Even if you don't have children, this is a great way to stock up on gifts for others, and now with the Betsy Shoppe, you can possibly purchase gifts for yourself, too!  

I love the Boutique for a Week website design- so trendy and vintage.  And, I love how "Betsy" is a spin off "Etsy".  I'm not sure if that was planned, but it just makes my heart smile
.  

The public sale hours are:

  • Wednesday, September 21st, 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
  • Thursday, September 22nd, 10:00 a.m – 8:00 p.m., 50% off* shopping open to Consignors and Volunteers, 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
  • Friday, September 23rd, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., 50% off* shopping open to Public.
*50% off applies only to items specified by the consignor!
Expecting mothers can register to shop early.  See the Boutique for a Week website for more information.
Images courtesy of Boutique for a Week.
Pin It! Buffer

No comments:

Post a Comment